Keen - Women's CSA Oshawa II Mid
Waterproof, comfortable, and good looking, this lightweight women’s work boot combines outdoor style with advanced protection and innovation for the job. Featuring a custom steel toe and puncture plate.
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toe
- Non-metallic, puncture-resistant midsole plate—CSA Certified
- Torsional stability shank (TSS) for midfoot support
- Contoured heel lock
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibilty
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards for protection
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.