IFR Ultrasoft 7 oz Surveyor Vest- Orange
Designed with a multitude of pockets that are situated where you need them;including three inside pockets with velcro closures, cell phone/GPS pock...
Designed with a multitude of pockets that are situated where you need them;
including three inside pockets with velcro closures, cell phone/GPS pockets, pen and tool pockets, a reinforced side map pocket with zipper closure, and grommets installed in the two lower front pockets for convenience to pull ribbon/tape through.
Specially designed for surveying, but suitable for anywhere flame resistance and high visibility is needed, including, but not limited to: oil & gas, utilities, railroad, construction/traffic.
- High Visibility Garment
- 4″ Trim featuring 2″ 3M™ Scotchlite Reflective Material
- 7 oz – 88% cotton, 12% high tenacity nylon from Westex®
- 4″ reflective tape for environments that require 4″ reflective specifications
- Engineered for flame resistance and guaranteed for the life of the garment
- 50% extended garment wear life over 100% cotton
- Soft feel of cotton comfort
- Multi-purpose protection from electric arc, flash fire and molten ferrous metal