Keen - CSA Tacoma Wellington XT Boot (Old style)
From ultra-tough leather to composite safety toes to a puncture-resistant sole plate, this work boot was built for heavy-duty performance. Waterproofing and a non-slip sole add all-weather protection.
- Barnyard.Proof leather extends the life of your boot
- Left and right asymmetrical composite toe
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- Non-metallic, puncture-resistant midsole plate—CSA certified
- TPU shank for midfoot support
- Non-continuous Goodyear Welt construction for enhanced durability under extreme working conditions
- 90 degree heel
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
Gently brush the shoe with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion over the location and lightly brushing afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight discoloration to the area.