Men's CSA Hamilton Waterproof Boot (Carbon Fiber Toe)
$260.00 – $270.00
With proven performance, these rugged leather work boots power you through your shift. Weatherproof protection, a puncture-resistant midsole, and reflective safety features. Meets CSA Z195-09 GRADE 1 standards.
- Left and right asymmetrical carbon-fiber toes
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, beathable membrane
- Non-metallic puncture resistant midsole plate—CSA certified. Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards for protection
- KEEN.KEY-TECH full-length interlocking torsional plate
- Locking metal lace hooks
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
- 90° heel
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2913 SATRA non-slip testing standards
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.